Wednesday, May 30, 2012

End of the Year Fun!

Here are some pictures from our end-of-the-year fun. We did a 'Student Appreciation Day' where, we the teachers, honor the kids with a day of fun activities.
 Here we had some science experiment fun with Diet Coke and Mentos thanks to Mrs. Hodges!
 Lots of bubbles!
 Baby chicks came to visit!
 Sidewalk chalk was a big hit!
 We have brick pavers around the flagpole in front of the school and the firsties loved to color them in.
 It was very colorful for all the families attending Kindergarten graduation!
 Playing games with our friends!
 A fun P.E. game on the lawn!
Two cuties doing our 1st grade dance to 'Rock-a-Hula-Luau'. A great song from Grease 2.

Well, tomorrow is our last day. I can't start thinking about how much I'm going to miss them. They are so cute and make me laugh. Have I said lately how much I love this job?
Hope everyone is having a great summer or soon to be summer. 
I know I'm excited to get it started!



3 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Good luck tomorrow on your last day! I still have 7 to go, but it's starting to hit me how much I am going to miss them!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Barbara said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I still have a month to go :)

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

EveryNewBeginning said...

I have been out for a week (thankfully). Looks like you all had fun!!!

Every New Beginning Blog