Thursday, May 10, 2012

Monkey Mess Freebie

It's getting closer and closer to THE END! I'm trying to keep my firsties busy so they won't go crazy on me. Busy but learning with some fun activities. I made Monkey Mess to review some of our spelling/sight words.  Click on the picture to grab a FREE copy. There are 3 different pages and the graphics are from Scrappin Doodles!
I've also uploaded some new packets to my shops. One is called Fact Family Detectives and is a fun packet for fact families with games and ideas for teaching fact families.

Another packet I had a request for (thanks Dana) and that was for more Scrambled Sentences. You can find that post HERE with 5 FREE scrambled sentences from the packet.
And finally I put together a little packet for reviewing word families. You can do it like 'hunt the room' or put them in a literacy center to sort.
You can check all these out at my shops. Just click on the word and it will link you over. TpT or Teacher Notebook
I hope you've found something you can use with your wild little monkeys! Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love thae freebie!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Shelley said...

This is DARLING, what a fun idea. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberley Moran said...

Love this freebie! Thanks.


Kimberley
First in Maine

Unknown said...

These all look wonderful!
Lory
Funforfirst.blogspot.com

meadowt said...

Great freebie, this should keep my little ones busy for a while!
Thanks for sharing,
Barbara
happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com