Monday, July 9, 2012

GREATEST Math Link ever!

My dear friend Shelley sent me this incredible link last week. You are really going to want to check this out. It is for K-5 Math. It has resources for teaching the new common core. It has games, activities, books, interactive whiteboard activities, vocabulary cards, rhymes, journal tasks and more. The activities are ready to go, kid friendly, and can be used in centers, small or whole group settings. I love the way it is organized by the standards. So if you're looking for a particular lesson for a certain standard it's easy to find. All you have to do is click, print, and laminate. It is an AMAZING resource! I don't know if I've ever found a site this great before. It has it ALL. Here is the link:

Thanks Shelley!
I finished my Long and Short U Fun packet. And I'm currently working on I, O, & E. They are all similar with picture cards, sorts, word hunts, games, find its, and scrambled sentences.
You can click on the words for a link to my shops!
TpT or Teacher Notebook

Man oh man, summer is just flying by. The starting of school will be here before you know it. I hope everyone is enjoying their time off and not thinking about school-too much. I know I'm trying to balance my time off with fun and a little bit of extra prep time for school.
I hope you found something that can help you in your classroom!
Have a super week!


5 comments:

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Yes...I agree. This site is WONDERFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip! I bought the math journal. I love how each problem is printed on a label to give out to the students as I use composition books as their math journal.

Diane
Teaching with Moxie

Barbara said...

I love this site! I've been popping in and out of it all year :)) Glad you thought to share it with everyone!
Barb

Shelley said...

I love it when I stumble upon such awesome sites! :) I can't wait to use all the resources.

Jasmine said...

Thanks for sharing the math link! Very helpful.

MrsMc
Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!
Please join me for my giveaway!