Thursday, July 26, 2012

Number THREE & a Freebie

Three weeks! Three weeks! That's all that's left of my summer vacation. In that three weeks I've got to get my room ready (I'm re-doing my theme this year so everything is coming down), finish making a bunch of stuff , re-organize my reading files (new core is throwing me a curve), and get my math map ready. I'm running out of time! AAAHHHH! Yesterday, I had one of those days where I didn't feel like doing anything. I finally slept in-until 7:30. Then I just couldn't get myself motivated to do a darn thing. Actually, it was really kind-of nice for a change. Gotta have a day or two like that. But today I'm up at 5:00 with a bajillion things to do.
First off, I uploaded some new packets to my shops. I'm really excited about these. Like I said before, I'm changing my theme this year. I'm going with "HAPPY CAMPERS". So I've been re-making lots of charts and signs. I made new number charts and they turn out great, so I made a bunch with other themes. Check out the pictures below.
Click on the words to go to my shops
The number word, numeral, tallies, and 10-frame are on each poster with a cute, colorful border. There is a chart for each number 0 to 20. If you don't see a theme to match your room, just email me and I'll see what I can do to make one for you.

***Because I'm feeling stressed about my THREE WEEKS of summer left, I'm going to give away THREE of the number charts to the first THREE that leave me a comment. Make sure you leave your email address and which themed packet you'd like!

Now on to the FREEBIE. I'm kind-of stuck in a number and camper mode. So I made a new BUMP game for my math stations at the beginning of the year. It uses a 10-sided die and the kiddos can have fun practicing their number words, tallies, or 10-frames. I hope it's something you can use.
Hey, when does everyone else start? We actually start in THREE weeks but the kids don't come until August 21st. I know some year-round school have already started. Sorry Shelley!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something you can use in your classroom.


5 comments:

Fredia said...

Sheree,
Have I mentioned your blog is the best!!! I LOVE all of your new stuff!!! Your frog pond number set looks darling!!! Thanks for the freebie!!!!
~Fredia
frogsinfirst@gmail.com

Cindy said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog and your creations! I'd really like your frog pond theme - I start my year with frogs so it would be perfect!! :o)

thanks
Cindy
ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

aclark said...

These are too cute! I'm starting the year with monkeys so the jungle theme would go perfectly! Thank you so much!

Ashley
arclark2012@gmail.com

Amanda said...

I love the different versions of BUMP! I never thought of using ten frames or tally marks. Thanks for sharing these!

Amanda
First Grade Garden

Barbara said...

thanks for the bump game, Sheree! BTW, you need to learn how to sleep in. 7:30 is still early in my books -- ha ha!
Take care.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs