Saturday, June 8, 2013

Find a Friend FREEBIE

I just got back from a very fun, relaxing trip to the beautiful Utah mountains! It was so nice to get away and enjoy the outdoors with all the family.

I just finished a fun little packet called Find a Friend. My kiddos LOVE this activity so I made several of them for different math skills. The kids go around the room finding a different friend to answer each problem. There are 17 different first grade math skills included from shapes, fractions, clocks, addition, subtraction, tally marks, 10 more and 10 less, to place value and more.
If you'd like to try one with your firsties you can download a copy for free. This one is practice with counting on.
Just click the picture to download.
You can find the packet in my shops. Just check out the side bar on this blog. I hope your students like it as much as mine!


No comments: