Monday, July 1, 2013

July's Currently and a SALE!

WOW! Can't believe it's July already. I haven't done a Currently lately because generally it's way into the month before I can get around to it. So here it is July 1st and all ready over 300 blogger have linked up with their Currently. Am I late again? Oh well, here it is-
Yes, it is HOT here in Utah. Generally, we are not this HOT but for some unknown reason we are scorching this year. We've been over 100 degrees for the past week. We broke and set all kinds of records and it doesn't look as if this week will be any cooler. Oh well, I just stay inside and enjoy the AC.

I hope you're enjoying your summer and getting lot done. It WILL be over before you know it.

I'm having a SALE! Check out my shops on the 4th of July for my 20% off sale!
Graphic and Fonts from Melonheadz, Jen Jones, Ashley Hughes, Dancing Crayon, and Khrys Bosland!



6 comments:

Primary Planet said...

We are having the opposite problem here in Indiana. We have been in the 60's here! Usually it is really hot. Maybe y'all got our heat!
Hilary
Second Grade is Out of This World!

The Colorful Apple said...

Wow! That is hot. Stay cool!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

msjonesjunction said...

Hi Sheree,
Stopping by from the currently!! WOW 105 is very hot...would not be able to take it!! Although I am very busy with school work...I am enjoying my time off!
Crsystal
Ms. Jones’ Junction

Tammy said...

We're supposed to hit 108 today. Sizzling! Stay cool. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Barbara said...

We're having a hot Canada Day weekend. Here in the Northwest 30 c is up there! I'm loving it, although its not so good for running.

Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

The Craft of Teaching said...

Yikes! That's HOT! Good luck finding motivation to clean in that heat...LOL!

Nichole
Craft of Teaching